Short Online Courses from Newcastle UniversityView All Courses
Welcome to Short Online Courses from Newcastle University
Newcastle University's short online courses are designed to suit busy working professionals, and are available at any time, online, from any location. Our world-leading academics have developed highly interactive and engaging courses to help with your continuing professional development.
- Innovation - Introduction to Ageing for Innovators
- Paediatrics - The Child with Fever - Infection or not?
- Primary Care - Paediatric Musculoskeletal Medicine in Primary Care - A Guide for GPs
- Public Health - An Introduction to Policy Evaluation for Public Health
- Research - Human Tissue Act (Research Sector) Training